Nass Board Tile Backer Boards are ideal for two main purposes; as an excellent waterproofing surface to fix either wall or floor tiles and as a excellent heat insulation for underfloor heating systems.
Nass Boards tile backer boards are well suited to underfloor and under tile heating applications for Installation below underfloor heating systems on an existing un-insulated concrete or timber sub-floor will greatly reduce heat up time and running costs.
Nass Boards tile backer boards are also suitable for waterproofing wet rooms and showrooms and will protect the floor from asorbing water.
When installing onto concrete sub floor we recommend using flexible tile adhesive, when installing onto wooden floors we recommend using tile adhesive and/or screws and washers.
- All Boards are 1200 x 600 x 6mm
- tilebacker boards are waterproof and dimensionally stable substrate to tile to
- Ideal for wetrooms
- Easy to carry - and light weight unlike large sheets of plywood.
- Excellent sound insulation: impact sound is greatly reduced
- Cuts with a knife. no need for a jigsaw
- Will accept even the heaviest wall tiles, unlike plasterboard.
- 1 x Board Cover 0.72 metres
Buy with confidence we accept all major credit cards. We use a safe and secure paypal shopping cart system that allows to pay on any major card. To pay by card please check out as a guest and select paypal you are not required to have a paypal account. If you follow the payment through to the checkout this will then allow you to pay by any major card on the final checkout page.